How to connect to HP Officejet Pro 8610 wireless?
HP launches various Products timely with commendable updates and features varying from one another. The major categories of HP printers consist of LaserJet, Officejet, DeskJet, and many more. It never sacrificed quality when designing new products to keep up with the customer service. However, the customers might have queries relating to the HP 8610 printer wireless set up, which is expected whenever the user buys a new HP printer. So let us move forward and understand the method to connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to wifi.
Important things before the HP 8610 printer wireless setup
Before connecting your HP printer, you must have the WPS pin with you. It is the password required to connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to wifi wirelessly successfully. It can be found on the original paperwork that comes along with your router under the name wireless key, security passcode, WPA2 password, or WEP key. If you do not know the same, you must consider ISP support before processing the Internet connection.
Where can I find the WPS pin to connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to wifi?
For windows, you may find the WPS pin through the following instructions.
● Open the wireless network icon on your device screen and go to the network and sharing centre.
● Select the adapter settings as displayed as an option on the screen and click on the wireless network you are using.
● Right-click on the network name and select the status option.
● Go to the wireless Properties and open the security tab.
● Click on the Show characters checkbox, and you can view your WPS pin or wireless key to securely connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to wifi.
Also Check : Connect HP Printer To Wifi
How do I connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to wifi?
Now that you have successfully found the network password, you may move forward with the setup procedure.
● Unpack your HP printer carefully and remove all the accessories that came along.
● Now carefully remove the breather tape from the in cartridges before insertion to allow an effective print process.
● Then, plug in your printer and switch it on by pressing the power button.
● If your HP printer has a screen, go to the Control Panel and select the wireless menu.
● In the 'wireless setting' menu, click on the wireless set up as an option amongst the others.
● Wait for a few seconds as the printer screen would then display a list of all the available networks.
● Now select your network name and enter the passcode for the same. Remember that the WPS pin or passcode once generated would only remain valid for the next 10 seconds. After that, you will have to generate a new one to initiate the HP 8610 printer wireless setup procedure.
● You have now successfully connected your HP printer to the wireless router and can now start working after a few more basic steps.
How can I download and install the updated HP printer drivers?
Once you have completed the HP 8610 printer wireless setup, installing the necessary printer drivers for the working procedure is important. You can install the printer drivers from the CD that you got along with the HP printer, or you may also do the same from the HP official website.
● Go to the printer drivers option on the website and enter the model number of your specific HP printer.
● A list of all the compatible and updated versions of the printer drivers is available on-screen.
● Choose the one that fits best with your specific printer and download the same.
● Now install the drivers from the file and process the run command accordingly.
● Make sure you follow the instructions given on-screen carefully and get through with the entire process.
It is extremely necessary to process the HP 8610 printer wireless set up before Proceeding with the print commands. It will allow easy connectivity and processing of the inputs given by the user.
If you face any other issues with the HP Officejet Pro, you may seek Professional assistance from HP official website. The detailed contact information of the technical experts is displayed on the HP website for 24/7 online assistance and guidance.